2023-2024 Mount Vernon Student Parking Application
1. Current Juniors and Seniors may only apply and pay for a parking permit beginning the week of August 28th in the ASB office during Dawg Days.
2. Students must possess and provide a copy of a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance for a permit application to be accepted. You may be asked to provide updated insurance information should your current proof of insurance expire during the school year.
3. The student parking fee is $35 for a single driving permit for the whole year ($20 for 2nd Semester Only). Permit fees may be paid with cash, check, or debit/credit card in the ASB office at the time of the application.
4. Parking fees are non-refundable.
5. Students and parents must read, complete, sign, and date the parking application.
6. We will only accept applications which are complete. Including:
a. A signed application packet
b. Copy of valid driver’s license
c. Copy of current proof of insurance
d. All previous parking fines paid (prior to being issued a new permit)
e. $35 payments for the year/$20 for 2nd semester only
7. Running start students and students attending the Skills Center must have a counselor sign their application confirming their schedule.